Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 29 and 30!!!

Last two days of the challenge!! I can't believe October is almost over! :( 


Day 29: A couple


Unfortunately just a sketch again. I'm pretty please with how the girl turned out . . . the guy . . eh. Ears, I tell ya . . . . Not uber detailed, but good practice at a different pose. 




Day 30! Congratulatory Card for finishing!


Another quickie. Tried to make it look like it was "scrapbooked" ish. Like . . . torn . . . and really didn't work out ^^; I think I've figured out NOW how to get it to look that way . . but . . . its scanned in and done. I'm still planning on working more on art, but on to the next challenge. Next month is National Novel Writing Month . . . so guess what? You may actually get chapters of a novel I may attempt to write! >.> We shall see how things work out . . . I also have Hymns of Thanksgiving . . . busy busy, but I still would like to try. 


This weekend was SO fun! My family came down because my sister is Halloween Queen. It is SO fun to celebrate Halloween with her! We went to the Zombie Walk and watched them dance "Thriller" at City Hall. Saw so many fun zombies! One was a chicken covered in fake blood eating KFC chicken. HAha! And there was a girl zombie that kept finding Dad. LOL it was great! We want to participate next year. ^^


Whew! So many projects and things to do . . . skills to learn and get better at ^^; Not NEARLY enough time in a day. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment