Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 21: Something you Want

Hi! Hmm . . well, there's a few things that I want, but I decided to pick one . . . . based on if you gotta dream, dream big. A sweet, hot, rich, spiritual boyfriend/husband. Nice right? 


This guy is based off of hottie Matt Bomer. Um . . . . not very good, but hey . . . whatevs. it was a very quick sketch. Of course getting married would not solve all problems, and probably would cause more problems . .or just different ones. But . . . it sure would be nice not to have to worry or look anymore. There's something I want. Another would be a beautiful, expensive, amazing violin . . . but if the guy is rich then . . . . ;) Have a good Friday! Love Fridays. And its a beautiful October Friday. 

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute, Savannah! I hope you find that man! And then let me meet him so I can shake his hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thanks Jessie!! <3 We spent all day helping my mom with her student recital and celebrated Dad's birthday. . . maybe I can pop by tomorrow . . . but if not definitely next time I'm down in Twin!!

    ReplyDelete