Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 14: Most Recent Accomplishment

Well . . . . My most recent accomplishment is a graduation that happened over a year ago. I graduated with my Masters in Music Performance. I feel like probably the dumbest masters grad, but  . . . I did it. ^^ And probably won't go on to a doctorate . . . but who knows.


 Currently teaching violin students and working very part time helping out at a music store. I love teaching and playing when I can. I'm also trying to do the weight loss thing. I need to for health (it will help with PCOS and Fibro) and just cuz I really need to. Heh. Yay health.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Master's Degree! I'm sure you are way above and beyond anything I can play now. And I totally understand you love for teaching... it's almost addicting.

    BTW, I did a little presentation about studying music in college at YW/YM and showed some pics from our Europe trip. Some people recognized you! Small world. One lady said, "Her sister dated..." Another said, "Her sister married my cousin!" haha Thought it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That is a small world! Now I'm curious who they were! LOL

    ReplyDelete