Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 24: Something you miss

Halloween is a week from today! Yay! Today's challenge is something you miss. There's a few things I miss, but one thing I really miss is the happy-go-lucky, imagination using, not caring one bit what people think childhood.


I miss making forts out of blankets, chairs, couch cushions, sleeping bags . . all sorts of furniture. ^^ I may have to one day and read a book or something. Watching my nieces and nephews this weekend and playing with them was so fun. Its always fun. I adore being an aunt. I love how they look at everything with curiosity and a box or a green tomato can be the funnest thing in the world. I miss having that optimistic, imaginative view of the world. Some things I don't miss about being younger, but that easiness of life I do.
Still working on cloth . . . eventually it will look how I want it to. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment