Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 17: Something you don't like

I had a few options here . . . but seriously these creep me out:


Clowns. Ugh. Painted faces, get in your face . . supposedly funny, but not . . . pointy teeth. Heck, Ronald McDonald creeps me out. *shiver* They give me the heebie jeebies like spiders. Yuck yuck yuck!
Not only these type of clowns but the clown in the White House currently. And the moronic hippie clowns on Occupy Wall Street and all over. I was going to draw a hippie . . . cuz what they did and still do to our country . . . not ok. Thanks Progressives for completely screwing us up. But . . . I chose the clown, partly cuz I'm a little pressed for time, and didn't feel like drawing a dirty hippie. 
I don't appreciate what they are doing to the businesses on the streets they are occupying and running around topless, doing drugs, having sex out on the streets, completely destroying and dirtying up everything, wanting to take my hard earned tax dollars so they could sit on their butts and be professional protestors. Yah . . they're sure shining examples of my country. (I'm not lying ..  look it up)
BIGGEST pet peeve: hypocritical jerks. That would be pretty much all of our politicians, and those wonderful protestors that scream about companies while wearing brand names and playing Angry Birds on their Iphones.  I could go on about how they don't spew any facts . . but I think the rant should be done for the day. Off I go to get things done. 
Stay away from clowns . . . and hippies. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment