Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 19: Comic Strip

For the comic I picked a moment many many years ago when Professor Craig Purdy from BSU came to Twin Falls to do a master class and he was teaching my sister Joanna. She was little, and so cute!


I love it! And Prof. Purdy still giggles about it! :) I tell my little violin students about it often. They generally don't get it, but their parents giggle. Joanna has lots of cute moments. Heehee. Anyway, its my Dad's birthday!! He's one amazing man. I was able to take violin lessons from Mr. Purdy throughout my high school years because he was willing every other Friday to drive me to Boise so I could take lessons with him. Dad is so supportive, funny, and so smart! He's such a great example of what I need to look for for my own future husband. Thank you, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment