Sunday, October 16, 2011

Whew! Day 15 and 16

Day 15: Family Portrait


Sorry I didn't get it uploaded yesterday: worked all day then had TWO parties right after work. Woot! Fun but this was a doozy. I have a HUGE family. Seven kids and most of them are married with kids. So . . . unfortunately only chibis . ..  and not very good chibis . . . but I'll have to do a better one for Christmas or something.


Upper left is Donny. I cut off the label name accidentally. He belongs to Rob and Wendy. ^^ I love my big ol' family! Its Becca, Kelly and their two: Arika and Ava. Missy and Eric and their two: Isaac and River. Rob and Wendy and their FIVE!!!! Donny, Paige, Robbie, Kaysha, and brand new sweetie Jordanne. Then me. Then Sierra, Seth, and Porter (with two sweet baby girls in heaven). Joanna and Kory. Mikki, and cute doggie Senji with Mom and Dad. Our huge family. <3 We're all so different! All colors of hair . . . its fun


Day 16: Favorite TV show. The people who recognize this awesome character get a gold star.


REBOOT!!!!!!!! I love that show! And this is Bob from Reboot! I love him! <3 Anybody who hasn't seen that show, its on play instantly on Netflix. GO SEE IT! <3 All computer animation when it was just starting to become big. Fabulous show from when I was growing up and needs to be finished! I heard a rumor about a movie coming out >.> I hope so!


I apologize about the very sketchiness of the drawings. Doing two in one day is rough @_@. Especially drawing the WHOLE family! Mom, I dunno how you draw the adorable Christmas cards every year! I know. . I'm a wimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment