Thursday, October 6, 2011

Favorite Movie

Day 6: Favorite Movie. It is really hard for me to pick a favorite movie. There's so many I love: Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Megamind, and the newer Masterpiece Theater Jane Austen movies. Love them. I also love the Great Mouse Detective, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and Sherlock Holmes. But the movie I picked was How to Train Your Dragon. That movie is adorable. 




This is Toothless at one of my favorite parts, when he tries to grin at Hiccup. Adorable. Not the most amazing, but it takes me a LONG long time to get things to look ok. ^^; But still practicing. I'm glad today's challenge is a light-hearted happy one, cuz I'm really frustrated about the stupid Wall Street protests. Honestly, this reminds me of what I studied about Russia's fall before communism. I'm not ok with it at all. 
I am a violin teacher, got a masters, I'm in debt for school, and I'm not a rich person at all. In fact I have a hard time feeling successful at all. BUT, that is not the bank's fault. It was my choice to major in what I did. The way I feel I could be more successful is if the lousy government would stay out of my pockets. Speaking of movies- the protestors remind me of this: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWAKHKjXLS8&feature=related


Zombies, Sheep.


Anyway, Still have a really crappy cold. I'm chilling so tomorrow I can be back on my feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment