Sunday, October 2, 2011

Its October!

October is my absolute favorite month! Fall colors, fall veggies and fruits, pumpkins, General Conference, Halloween, cooler weather, crunching leaves . . . I LOVE it! So fun. I would love to do Halloween and Murder Mystery parties throughout the whole month! I need money to do that though >.> Eh heh.


For October I'm doing a drawing a day - its called the 30 Day Challenge. I decided for the first two to do a chibi version of me and my favorite animal. Day One: Draw yourself. Day two: favorite animal.


Tah dah! Doesn't really look like a dog but I figure it works for chibi version. There you go! I will put up each day on here. ^^ Whoops . . didn't put eyebrows . . . oh well.
Trying to get over a cold. I've had it for about 3 days now. I figure any sickness that lasts longer than a day is annoying. Any sickness is annoying. I just get impatient and don't want to rest. I have this knack of cleaning like crazy whenever I get sick. I can't stand being in a messy place when I have to rest. Weird.
General Conference was AMAZING! As always. I never feel so uplifted and hopeful as when I listen to conference. I swear some talks were written especially for me. :) Of course, I'm sure everyone feels that way. heehee.
Stay tuned for day three of drawings and future news. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment