Monday, October 3, 2011

Very different drawing today >.>

The theme today is draw something ugly. Day number three. This one works well for Halloween. I'm a little creeped out by what I drew. Reminds me of like . . the aliens in x-files, or how someone drew the chupracabra. I just drew, heh. Yick. I wouldn't want to see this coming after me. Here it is:


Just a quick draw between cleaning today. I am an aunt again today! My sister- in - law Wendy, and my brother had another little girl. Jordanne Eve Seaman. They sent a super cute picture. She's beautiful and I'm so excited to meet her! I seriously love being an aunt. It really is my favorite thing in the world. Wish I was there holding her right now. I love her already. 
My little niece, River, is so cute too! I feel like I have a connection with her. She and I have fun together and she will say my name "manna" when I'm not devoting all my attention to her. <3 I love all my nieces and nephew so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment