Friday, September 9, 2011

Limbo

Not that my thoughts are more interesting than the rest, but I thought I might use this as another opportunity to just talk and get things out. I also figure, if there's other people that would like to hear, then here ya go! Its also a good way to possibly to some more writing practice. I may eventually post chapters of stories I attempt. We shall see.
I feel like this young adult phase in life is very much a "limbo" stage. I'm constantly reminded that I know very little to nothing and still can't seem to move onto "the next step", despite having gotten both my Bachelor and Masters degrees. I do very much enjoy teaching my private violin students, but after all the years of focusing on music, I've rediscovered that I love reading, writing, and drawing. I've decided to try these other interests in my spare time. That's one thing education has taught me . . . I really love learning and actually researching new things. I will probably end up posting a few things I learn too. ^^ So . . we'll see how this goes.
A warning though: I'm all up for discussions but I don't deal with rudeness. I may post things that I believe in strongly, and would be glad to discuss, but I get emotional and may choose not to respond to comments. ^^ Just to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment